The center of it all
The center of Utah gives Wasatch Academy access to the gateway of outdoor adventuring. With five national parks, the greatest snow on earth, and its natural beauty, Utah is a prime location for students looking to do more than just sit in a classroom.
Salt Lake City has a great international airport that is easy to access from Asia, Latin America, and United States and other parts of the world.
Great facilities make for great learning
Blending both historic and modern architectural design, Wasatch Academy facilities combine innovation with great learning.
- Center for Evolving Technology Studios – Where students learn 3D animation, video game design, and more.
- Engineering building where students can explore robotics and rocketry
- Recording studio with equipment and instruments for student use.
- Studio Arts Building where students learn pottery, photography, sculpture, drawing, multimedia arts and more.
- A concrete transition skate and BMX park
- Equestrian facilities, including a covered arena for year-round practice.
- 30,000 square feet Recreation Center with a convertible floor to offer three volleyball courts, and an indoor soccer field, three basketball courts, and an all-encompassing regulation track.
Safe residential campus
Mt Pleasant offers a perfect environment to focus on studies in a safe and friendly location, with clean air and no traffic.
The residential life at Wasatch Academy offers students the opportunity focus on the things that give them purpose while building a strong personal character.